- Growth groups start in the week beginning 10 February- join a group.
- Working bee on 9 Feb.
- Kickoff lunch next Sunday in church after the Morning service- 3 Feb. Bring a plate of food to share.
- 22-24 Feb. Matthias Family Getaway. Registration form available in church.
- Growth groups are resuming in the week beginning 10 Feb. Let us know if you wish to join a group.
- Matthias Family Getaway - 22-24 Feb - Save the weekend
- Next Sunday- volunteers for child minding during morning church required.
- Mez our new member of staff has started with us.
Growth Groups- contact the office or one of the ministry staff if you want more information.
Doorknocking - 8 Dec, 9am- midday, meet at the Barnabas Centre
Community Carols - 23 Dec @ Paddington Public School
Night Church Christmas Dinner - 16 Dec
Wreath making - Last day to RSVP - 26 Nov
Wreath making event - RSVP by 26 Nov
Christmas Doorknocking this Saturday and 8 Dec from 9am - midday. Meet at the Barnabas Centre.
Christmas Doorknocking - 24 nov and 8 Dec - Save the dates to invite the local community to our Christmas Events.
Thanksgiving dinner - this Tuesday 6:45pm for 7 pm dinner
Wreathmaking event on 8 Dec - RSVP 26 Nov
CMS Summer School - 5-11 January - Register now
time poor, spirit rich seminar - 8 Nov
Stories of Sharing Word 121- 11 Nov
Thanksgiving Dinner - 13 Nov
Come along and share an evening meal with the whole Matthias family as we celebrate God's work in our church. Bring a plate of food to share. Arrive at 6:45pm for 7pm dinner.
Community carols event at Paddington Public School - 23 Dec
Pray for the event organisation and opportunity to connect with our local Paddington neighbours.
Volunteer for this exciting event.
Women's Christmas Wreath making event - 8 Dec
time poor, spirit rich seminar - 8 Nov, 7pm-9pm in the Barnabas Centre.
Stories of sharing Word 121 - 11 Nov, 4-5:30pm
Thanksgiving dinner - 13 Nov
Wreath making event - 8 Dec
Men's Grill 20 October
Anglican Shoe Drive- 21, 28 Oct & 4 Nov- Bring in your unwanted clean shoes and drop them off when you come to church on Sunday.
Baptism day- 18 November- Speak with James or Chris if you're interested in getting baptised.